The Alien Archive
details a host of aliens the Doctor has encountered, some of them were friendly, many of them the Doctor hopes never to cross paths with again. From Axos to Zygons, each entry looks at their motivations and methods, and offers plenty of advice for how to use them in your Doctors & Daleks
adventures.Alien Archive includes:
• Over 60 monsters and aliens fully compatible with Doctors and Daleks, and other 5e games.
• A TARDIS full of Gamemaster resources for all of the weird and wonderful aliens the Doctor has encountered, including:
‣ Background on the Species' place in history.
‣ The common motives and agendas of the aliens to aid in creating and running your own adventures featuring them.
‣ Guidance on what it's like for a time traveller to might such bizarre creatures.
‣ A host of adventure hooks to inspire your adventures across space and time.
‣ Expanded weaknesses for creatures to defeat them non-violently.
• More gadgets for aliens to use and players to turn against them!
• Multiple variations for the Doctor's most iconic enemies, from Dalek Drones to Davros and every mark imaginable of Cyberman.