This Party Pack version of Exploding Kittens is still the same family-friendly, easy-to-learn card game as the original, but we've chosen some of our favorite cards from Exploding Kittens and the Imploding Kittens expansion deck to let you play with up to 10 players! In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game unless that player has a Defuse Card, which calms the volatile kittens using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens. Exploding Kittens is the most-backed crowd funded product in history…which we hate to brag about.
- This favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players (ages 7+) and includes 56 cards, box and instructions. The Party Pack is the same family-friendly party game as Exploding Kittens but now for up to 10 players! Double the players, double the strategy!
- More than 8 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Basically, if you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- This “Game of the Year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you’re looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
- "It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you." -CNN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.