In the late Roman Republic, four noble families try to assume power over the strongest nation in the old world. Players gain popularity by affecting the four influential areas of everyday Roman:
- Expand the Roman sovereignty through military campaigns
- Exploit riches and supply the Forum’s Markets
- Exhibit your power by offering the best shows in the Games
- Extend your political influence by giving away exclusive privileges to the decadent senators of the republic.
Rome: Rise to Power lasts five rounds of play, with each round being divided into four phases:
- Roll Power Dice and determine turn order
- Placement of Power Dice
- Resolution of Power Dice
- Scoring and clean up
After five rounds, players tally their points and the player with the most points wins the game and is declared the first of the Imperator.
Rise to Power ™ System
At GEG, we have designed an innovative dice placement system that enhances player decisions while reducing the luck factor. The system uses a combination of special action cards that break the rules of play. By changing these cards to build your unique deck, you will create a personalized gaming experience that will ever evolve with you and your gaming group.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.