- The Repulsor armoured transport is a deadly combination of manoeuvrability and raw brute force. Due to the turbine array at its rear, it has tremendous motive power, held aloft by powerful anti-gravitic generators. The Repulsor is so heavily armed and armoured that is doesn’t skim over the landscape but instead crushes the ground below it. The tank grinds forward with a deep bass thrum, reducing rock to gravel and fallen bodies to smears of gore and powdered bone.
- This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Space Marines Primaris Repulsor, an armoured transport not only capable of ferrying 10 Primaris Space Marines into battle, but also defending itself with the vast array of weaponry at its disposal. The Repulsor has a choice of:
- - a turret-mounted heavy onslaught gatling cannon, which can be replaced with a las-talon;
- - a front-mounted twin heavy bolter, which can be replaced with a twin lascannon;
- - a pintle-mounted ironhail heavy stubber, which can be replaced with an onslaught gatling cannon;
- - a rear-mounted Icarus ironhail heavy stubber, which can be replaced with an an Icarus rocket pod, storm bolter or - fragstorm grenade launcher;
- - 2 storm bolters, which can be replaced 2 fragstorm grenade launchers;
- - Auto Launchers, which can be replaced 2 fragstorm grenade launchers.
- The repulsor is also equipped with a pair of krakstorm grenade launchers and may take an additional ironhail heavy stubber.
- The body of the Repulsor itself features numerous modelling options – there are 6 stowage assemblies, which are entirely modular, configurable in countless different ways with cases of grenades and rocket pods modelled open or closed. The top hatch can be modelled closed or open; should you choose the open option, you can place a Tech-marine in the hatch either pointing toward the foe or operating the pintle-mounted weapon. There are also the usual details you would expect from an Imperial craft – lights, radar arrays, huge exhaust vents and an aquila displayed proudly at the fore.
- The Primaris Repulsor comes as 168 components, and includes a transfer sheet and a Citadel 100mm Round base – this features a clear hover stand, which can be set at an angle, adding a certain degree of camber to your model.
The Repulsor, though clearly derived from the same Standard Template Construct patterns as other vehicles of the Adeptus Astartes, is the first armoured vehicle deployed by the Imperium of Man to make use of anti-gravitic technology since the days of the Horus Heresy in the early 31st Millennium.
The Repulsor is manufactured by the forges of Mars under the command of Archmagos Dominus Belisarius Cawl, like most of the new wargear produced for the Primaris Space Marines. It is unknown whether Cawl incorporated recently recovered ancient technology to produce the design, or whether it emerged from his own mind as part of his radical turn towards the former heresy known as "innovation."
The Repulsor armoured transport is a deadly combination of manoeuvrability and raw brute force. Due to the turbine array at its rear, it has tremendous motive power, and it is held aloft by powerful anti-gravitic generators.
The Repulsor is so heavily armed and armoured that it does not skim over the landscape in the manner of a Space Marine reconnaissance craft like the Land Speeder, but instead crushes the ground below it. The tank grinds forward with a deep bass thrum, reducing rock to gravel and fallen bodies to smears of gore and powdered bone.
Repulsors are exceptionally tough. Boasting layered armour of ceramite and adamantium compounds, these vehicles shrug off the enemy's heaviest fire as they cut a relentless path into the middle of their battle lines. Then their hatches cycle open, allowing their towering posthuman passengers to storm out with guns blazing.
But the Repulsor is far more than a simple armoured transport, for it mounts a staggering variety of weapons. The Las-talon or Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon in the tank's turret blasts apart enemy vehicles that could conceivably pose a threat, whilst the extensive suite of Bolter weaponry, Auto Launchers and Grenade Launchers lay down a storm of horde-killing firepower. The Repulsor can transport 10 Primaris Astartes in Mark X Tacticus Power Armour, or 5 Primaris Marines in the bulkier Mark X Gravis battle-plate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.