- In battle, Harlequin Troupes move fast and hit hard, relying on speed and skill to annihilate the enemy before they even have time to raise their guns. Once in combat, the Harlequins are in their element, performing a lethal dance of death while their masks shimmer with their foe’s worst fears.
- This box contains everything you need to make a 6-man Harlequin Troupe armed with sword and shuriken pistol, including the option to include a Troupe Master. There are 6 sets of legs, all perched on outcrops of rock, with which to form the base of your miniatures. You have the choice of 7 different torso fronts and 5 torso backs, along with 3 extra backs sporting Harlequin jackets. You also get 6 swords of two distinct designs, 6 shuriken pistols, 6 harlequin’s kisses, 2 harlequin’s embraces, 2 harlequin’s caresses, 2 neuro disruptors and 2 fusion pistols. There is a power sword as well should you wish to upgrade your Troupe Master.
- Alongside all of these weapon options there are 2 complete masked heads as well as a further 5 heads with space to add one of the 13 individually designed face masks. Also included are 6 weapons pouches.
- There is a huge amount of variety for both posing and choosing weapons options and all of the components in this kit are fully interchangeable with the other Harlequin plastic kits.
- This multi-part plastic kit contains 80 components with which to make a 6-man Harlequin Troupe. Also included are 6 x 25mm round bases and a Harlequins transfer sheet.
-A Harlequin, known in the Aeldari Lexicon as a Rillietann, is a member of a very distinct sub-group of the Aeldari species who belongs to none of the existing Aeldari factions, including the Craftworld Asuryani, the Exodites or the Drukhari. They are the keepers of the Black Library and serve the enigmatic Aeldari deity called the Laughing God.
The Harlequins see no distinction between art and war, and their outlook can best be explained by reference to the legend of the Fall; one of their self-appointed duties is to keep this legend alive through their performances. The central figure of Harlequin belief is Cegorach, the Great Harlequin -- also known as the Laughing God.
None truly know how this strange being survived the birth of Slaanesh where the other Aeldari gods did not. However, every Harlequin is firm in the belief that Cegorach escaped into the bounds of the Webway, existing there still behind myriad disguises and mocking She Who Thirsts from behind the veil.
The Laughing God is the only authority that the Harlequins recognise, and their every deed is thought to be in furtherance of his own inscrutable agenda. Harlequins are undeniably part of the Aeldari species, yet they owe no allegiance to any given Craftworld or Kabal.
These enigmatic warriors are often credited with supernatural powers, and many amongst both Asuryani and Drukhari society believe that the Harlequins know most, if not all, of the secret paths through the endless maze of the Webway.
They are welcomed by all of the other Aeldari factions, including the Drukhari of Commorragh and the Webway, and are known for their brightly coloured clothing, incredible agility (even for an Aeldari), and use of unusually powerful weapons. Harlequins always organise themselves into groups they call Troupes, which are led by a Troupe Master.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.